Friday 11 April 2014

Hot modern design @ Valentina E.

So today is 50L Friday.  I was so happy to see this Valentina E dress on the list!  Now just for full disclosure...  I am on the Valentina E. bloggers list, so I was given the dress.  But It's nice when you would have bought it anyways!  I enlisted Karrie to help me pose for it...  so you get two colors for the price of one in this pic!


Please note that the 50L Friday dress for April 11th, is only the blue one!  All the other colors can be purchased at the store.

The models:

Joie:
Skin: Glam Affair - Lilith
Hair: CatWa - Brittney
Glasses: [GOS] - Intuition
Hands: Slink - Elegant
Necklace & Earrings: Mandala - Pearl Rain season 2
Dress: Valentina E. - Chevron dress & Shrug (50L Friday)

Karrie:
Info to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment