Saturday 12 April 2014

No place like home....

Today is a very special event at the D....  The Dominion Theater Group is presenting "The Wizard of Oz."  This is a long time childhood memory for me...  We used to watch this movie once a year around Halloween, and it is still considered to be an all time classic.  To celebrate and show my love to the theater group, I thought I would do my own simple homage to them, and to the wizard.  The "Wizard of Oz" will be at 2pm slt and is open to the public. Here is a limo!

Thank you all and break a leg!


My shoes may not be ruby slippers...  But be sure that since I have come back, I have found that there is "No place like home..."  You can find these at The Seasons Story event.  It's brilliant.  And they are one of my favorite finds.  Yeah... I bought the fat pack.

"Dorothy's" Outfit:
Skin: Glam Affair - Lilith
Hair: Tram - D314 (recolored) (Seasons Story)
Hands: Slink - Elegant
Glasses: [GOS] - Intuition
Necklace: Earthstones - Caged Pearls
Dress: Pixel Mode - Baby Doll (Blue Check)
Shoes: JD - Lucy (Season's Story)

No comments:

Post a Comment