Saturday 19 April 2014

The Monochromatic Fair opens with a bang!

The Monochromatic Fair opened today, and like the shopaholic I am...  I went there as soon as I logged in.  I spent a lot of time and Lindens supporting content creators!  hehehe  So, you can plan on seeing quite a few posts this week from the fair!
Monochromatic001
I know this dress from Avisage, isn't monochromatic, but...  plaid.  So, it's a win.  And these shoes.... omg these shoes from Azoury.  These shoes are spectacular.  The detail and design are absolutely phenomenal.  They use the JD feet rather than the slink feet, which in my book is also a win.  Nothing against the slink ones...  I just have a preference for the JD feet.  I hope more shoe makers will start using these feet!

In other news...  Maxi Gossamer is having an Easter Sale!  Several items are 50% off while two unmarked items are 75% off!  She also has some specials along with a freebie at the monochromatic fair.

The look:
Skin: Glam Affair - Lilith (America)
Hair: Exile - London Rain (Rust)
Dress: Avisage - Cowel Neck Dress (Beige Check) The Monochromatic Fair
Shoes: Azoury - Shiva Heels (Midnight) The Monochromatic Fair
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Karina Court
Bracelet: Maxi Gossamer - Sparkly Pearl Cuff (Gold)
Ring L: Maxi Gossamer - La Cerlique (Gold)
Ring R: Le Primitif - Heart Ring, Owl Ring
Glasses: [GOS] - Intuition
Hands: Slink - Elegant1
Feet: JD - My Feet

No comments:

Post a Comment